From the CM Team at MS
These articles are in the top 20 viewed articles for SCCM for the month of April.
- Prerequisites for Installing Configuration Manager http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb694113.aspx
- About Configuration Manager Client Installation Properties http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb680980.aspx
- Planning for PXE Initiated Operating System Deployments http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb680753.aspx
- Operating System Deployment in Configuration Manager http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb632767.aspx
- Step-By-Step Example Deployment of the PKI Certificates Required for Configuration Manager Native Mode: Windows Server 2008 Certification Authority http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc872789.aspx
A new blog went out today on the support site: http://blogs.technet.com/b/configurationmgr/archive/2010/06/16/documentation-topics-every-configuration-manager-admin-should-know.aspx