Well, once again, I'm breaking my own rule about reposting other blogs and 2 days in a row, nonetheless. But It's good stuff from Jason Githens at Microsoft.
Here are three new SCEP/SUM blogs I just posted today.
- Launching a Windows Defender Offline Scan with Configuration Manager 2012 OSD
- Operating System Deployment and Endpoint Protection Client Installation
- Software Update Content Cleanup in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
And here are the others published (somewhat) recently:
- Building Custom Endpoint Protection Reports in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Managing Software Updates in Configuration Manager 2012
- Product Documentation. Published product documentation on Technet.
- How-to-Videos. A series of 5-10 minute video walkthroughs I've done for all facets of the Endpoint Protection feature.
- Blogs. These are primarily built on the theme of management+security, highlighting the better-together story of ConfgMgr and Endpoint Protection. Currently I only have one posted here, on building custom reports for Endpoint Protection, but I'm working on several others that I hope to have published over the next 3-4 weeks, and they can all be found at the provided link. Check back frequently.