- Great to be around the community of System Center people
- It's what MMS used to be
- Like the break out sessions after the main session - very interactive
- Liked the openness of the speakers. Since there is no recording, etc., it seems that experts were more forthcoming
- After parties were great
- Birds of a Feather - the one on one was very enjoyable
- Perhaps a brown bag session
- More tables [where?]
- Sunday preconference - some of it was repeated in the main conference [we can only do so much there but we'll try harder]
- Publish the 'who's who' of people that are attending or presenting. (Microsoft product group, etc.) [Featured speaker list should do this]
- Ask the Experts - include not only MVP's but product group people (example: EMS)
- Present on the SCCM App Model
- Perhaps some level 100 or 200 sessions
- more DEVOPS
- Case study session
- End to End real world
- ITSM sessions
- Soft skills?
- Effective communication
- Effective leadership
Find out how to download all the sessions - PowerShell script
Um, MMS 2016 is almost here!
Golden Nugget gained
- Perhaps NO level 200 or 100 sessions
- Windows 10 service
- Server 2016 will allow VM's inside of a VM
- Virtual TPM
- How other companies apply technology
- Michael Nystrom - storage spaces on Server 2016
- SCCM do's and don'ts
Application management using best practices of services management
AdminStudio Suite - Package management. Push applications directly to SCCM
Workflow Manager - SLA and application lifecycle - tie into SCSM or other Service Management platforms
AdminStudio - inventory and rationalization of software
App Portal - End user self service application, imaging, hardware, etc. Licensing.
Windows 10 - Nash
PSA: IE 11 and below are EOL in Jan
.Net < 4.5.2
Install KB2775511 - you can import this into WSUS and then SCCM will recognize it the next time it syncs.
Install Windows Management Framework 4
Updates - push out recommended updates. Not just Critical and Security. Microsoft tests their updates on machines that are fully patched.
Nash said 'writted' instead of 'wrote'